Since its founding 5 years ago, D.LIVE has been committed to continuously improving and evolving our processes and structures. We have invested a lot of work, time, effort, and brainpower in the development and customization of software and hardware. As the largest centrally operating venue operator with 6 event venues and a 360-degree service provider for all types of events, we have numerous use cases to manage and structure. This digital process and development work helps us streamline our daily operations and make better decisions. We are prepared for whatever comes our way. At the same time, we are convinced that these systems developed or co-developed by us can also help others and solve problems.
ERP / EventmanagementLearn more
- Complete finance/event management process in one software package
- Accounts creditor and accounts debtor management
- Software interfaces to booking calendar and CAFM system
- In the past, different software solutions were used for finance and event management, resulting in data transfer errors and process difficulties.
- Finance management (budgeting, provisions, order optimization) is now handled through a single software, allowing for consistent and effective control.
- Having all core processes integrated into a single software or with direct interfaces ensures a smooth and error-free workflow.
- All personnel involved in the company have the same level of knowledge, avoiding information asymmetry.
- Centralized data collection enables a seamless transition to AI processes.
CAFM – Computer-Aided Facility Management
- Management of over 10,000 assets/inventories
- More than 10,000 tickets per year
- Easy ticketing system (also via smartphone): The entire team walks through all buildings with open eyes and effortlessly submits a damage report
- Weak points are identified and quickly repaired in a sustainable and long-lasting manner
- Weakness analysis based on clear correlation between repair and inventory.